What's on your table right now?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 27, 2012, 09:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2017, 06:08:13 AM
Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 06:00:24 AM
Quote from: Bison on May 28, 2017, 09:37:59 PM
You're going to Origins to play wargames and you want Brant to bring Steampunk Munchkin? 

You're calling someone out for not playing wargames?

Yes.  Everyone who is anyone knows that the original Munchkin is a much better wargame.

it's not like I haven't played the hell out of the original over the past 10 years, including once while tailgating at a football game where we were laughing so hard the rednecks in the next two spots had to come over to see what we were doing, and they stuck around to watch for the next 15 minutes or so as they were figuring out how the game was played and then 2 of them jumped into the next round.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

I don't even know what Munchkin really is. It sounds like a Dunkin Donuts thing to me.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on May 29, 2017, 07:00:02 AM
I don't even know what Munchkin really is

That's MetalDog level of sad.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on May 29, 2017, 07:00:02 AM
I don't even know what Munchkin really is. It sounds like a Dunkin Donuts thing to me.

http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/game/

Quote from: mirth on May 29, 2017, 07:05:01 AMThat's MetalDog level of sad.

{unspeakable pain}Mirth's right{/unspeakable pain}
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

See what you made Brant do, Mike?!  :crazy2:

bbmike

Er, on second thought, don't bring that to Origins.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

It's actually a fun game with the right people.

Barthheart

Bison

Quote from: Barthheart on May 29, 2017, 11:04:12 AM
Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2017, 11:02:36 AM
It's actually a fun game with the right drunk people.

FTFY

Which is why it maybe a fun game for you all at origins.

Cyrano

And to think I was mocked for "Flick 'em Up"...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on May 29, 2017, 01:03:56 PM
And to think I was mocked for "Flick 'em Up"...

Flick'em Up was awesome!  \m/

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Cyrano on May 29, 2017, 01:03:56 PMAnd to think I was mocked for "Flick 'em Up"...

You were mocked for making Flick 'em Up sound like the Case Blue of dexterity games ::)

Cyrano

No, that's "Catacombs".  "Flick 'em Up" is more "Eurofront 2".
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Bison

Memoir 44 equipment pack and Russian expansion.  It equipment pack is a nice box of plastic army men stuff.