The 2014 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 07, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: OJsDad on January 18, 2015, 06:13:00 PM
Quote from: Bison on January 18, 2015, 06:03:52 PM
This is a horrible weekend for me.  All I want is to see Rodgers, Carroll, and Bill and Tom all cry.  Ugh.

You may get to see Rodgers cry.

Yeah that'll be sweet then maybe Luck and make the others cry later and Carroll and the annoying Seahawks fans cry in the Super Bowl.

MetalDog

I would love to see Brady win another one.  And beat either NFC team doing it.  Although, the Packers would be a bit of payback from the 90's.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Ha!  And I only started watching this game with about 4 mins left in the fourth.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on January 18, 2015, 06:22:45 PM
I would love to see Brady win another one.  And beat either NFC team doing it.  Although, the Packers would be a bit of payback from the 90's.

Brady can kiss my ass.

Bison

MetalDog

Just goes to show what I know.  I figured Seattle for a beat down of GB.  With Rogers hurt and that vicious Seattle D coupled with the weather and the 12th man, game over player Packers.  I love the spirit Wilson showed, going for the kill on the first drive in OT.  Wilson in the FB convo at profootballmock is going to be GOOD this week  :2funny:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on January 18, 2015, 06:34:44 PMThis is why I hate Seattle fans.

I'm not a Seattle fan, I'm and NC State fan.  Seattle has more former Wolfpack players than the other 3 teams combined, so I'm cheering for them out of who's left.  I'd rather be cheering for the Saints, but they shit the bed in the regular season and couldn't even get into the tournament.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

All watching championship weekend really does for me is it reinvigorates my desire to punch Gary Anderson in the face.

bayonetbrant

So Terry Bradshaw said that the trophy is being presented by "the only Hall of Famer in the history of the Seattle Seahawks, Steve Largent".
I wonder who gets to tell Cortez Kennedy he's been kicked out of the Hall of Fame. Dude's been in since 2012 and played all 11 years with Seattle.

MetalDog

HAHAHAHAHA!  A lot of franchises have that moment or sentiment.  I was watching that game.  I remember the announcer jinxing Anderson was lining it up.

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 18, 2015, 06:47:33 PM
So Terry Bradshaw said that the trophy is being presented by "the only Hall of Famer in the history of the Seattle Seahawks, Steve Largent".
I wonder who gets to tell Cortez Kennedy he's been kicked out of the Hall of Fame. Dude's been in since 2012 and played all 11 years with Seattle.

Their big tackle, Walter Jones, would beg to differ, too.

-budd-

Now that my heart has started again..................FU*K YEA  :D  ;D ......SOB...WHAT A COMEBACK....you could see there was no safety in the middle presnap.....nice audible Russ O0 ......nice redemption for Kearse.

We're going to the super bowl......Still can't believe that finish...WOW
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Bison