The 2014 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 07, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Auburn beat Ole Miss in one of the oddest endings I have ever seen.  Auburn almost managed to beat themselves with all of their penalties.  But they have managed to beat two top ten teams on the road.

Still have Texas A&M, Georgia and Alabama to go - only A&M at home.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

OJsDad

Quote from: airboy on November 01, 2014, 11:06:54 PM
Auburn beat Ole Miss in one of the oddest endings I have ever seen.  Auburn almost managed to beat themselves with all of their penalties.  But they have managed to beat two top ten teams on the road.

So, Ole Miss will drop all the way to what, 4th or 5th.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

I actually pulled off a huge major score today at me somewhat newish regular pub. 
I got Formula 1 on the projector tv.  O0
thats what going often and tipping well get ya in the real world.
after the race was over I couldnt give a crap what Captain Forehead and Prettyboy did in their game.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

MetalDog

Then how come Cowboy fans seem to be all entitled and stuff?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: OJsDad on November 02, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
Quote from: airboy on November 01, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

So, Ole Miss will drop all the way to what, 4th or 5th.

I'm thinking no better than 6th.  Oregon and Alabama should both move up one.

GDS_Starfury

MetalDog

Any time a Texas team loses, a Democrat gets his/her...