Conflict of Heroes Solo Expansion

Started by JudgeDredd, May 27, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

The Solo Expansion came with a set of scenarios.

Does anyone know if the solo expansion be played with the Awakening the Bear and Storms of Steel scenarios? I haven't read through the rules or anything yet so just wondering if anyone else knows before I get to it.
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

As far as I understand it only works with the scenarios it comes with....

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

acctingman

Just got mine a couple weeks or so ago, but I haven't had time to get into it.

Curious about the FF generator. Can you use it for ONLY AtB scenarios? or can you apply it to any of there CoH titles? I ask because I'm thinking of adding on to the game (for personal use....I want me some North Africa!)

I'll look at BGG and see if it's possible.

Bison

Is there CoH that covers North Africa?  I didn't think the system left the east front.

Barthheart

No NA yet, but there is Pacific front.

acctingman

Quote from: Bison on May 27, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
Is there CoH that covers North Africa?  I didn't think the system left the east front.

No there isn't. Wish there was.

I'm just trying to see if it's possible to make my own counters and use the solo system and the FF generator to make it so!  :idiot2:

Bison

I'd forgot about the Guadalcanal expansion.

Bison

Quote from: acctingman on May 27, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

I'm just trying to see if it's possible to make my own counters and use the solo system and the FF generator to make it so!  :idiot2:

Ah good luck with that project.

acctingman

Quote from: Bison on May 27, 2017, 02:18:00 PM
Quote from: acctingman on May 27, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

Thanks!

Using NanDeck to make some counters. I know my equipment pretty well and I think I've figured out their formula for their stats. Should be good fun!
Ah good luck with that project.

Barthheart

acctingman

I will

My upcoming TankFest weekend in Bovington will be an inspiration for me to get cracking on this!  :smitten: