will you take a snap of your gametable? from above with no units?

Started by gameleaper, May 01, 2017, 05:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

will you take a snap of your gametable? from above with no units, so they can be used in my miniatures App? https://numbergamer8.itch.io/miniatures-game-tool

I'm uploading a snap of my old table

gameleaper

you guys are hard core wargaming, I did not think you would need a push to share your wargame table snaps :)

Nefaro

Quote from: gameleaper on May 02, 2017, 02:42:15 AM
you guys are hard core wargaming, I did not think you would need a push to share your wargame table snaps :)

I'm assuming you're looking for stuff regarding minis battles on tabletop terrain, right?

Not sure how many people, here, regularly run those.  There are a couple who post pics of some big open table minis wargames in the Miniatures & Modelling section.  But it may only be a couple or three forumites who regularly run these.

gameleaper

Thanks Nef, I tried looking on the net for miniature tabbletops, but you don't get many suitable, but when you search for historical wargaming you find the right pics & aircraft games too.

I will have a look in the minis , thanks for pointing this out

Staggerwing

You should ask Nevermore if he can send you some overheads of the awesome minis terrain his organization puts together. Although, considering the sheer amount of work those guys put in, there may be some trademark/copyright/IP issues.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

Thx Staggerwing, this may be great if I can get them interested, I will give him a PM,