Matrix holiday 2016 sale is here!

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 23, 2016, 06:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: jamus34 on December 31, 2016, 12:00:40 PM
OK so I pulled the trigger on DC:Barbarossa and War in the West. Upgraded to the physical copies because I don't can for trying to read PDF's that are 100's of pages long.

So as nice little "Thank you" from Matrix they stuffed a 10% coupon in my box with DC:B and WitW...

What to get...what to get...I have most of Matrix's catalog that I would care for...but I'd hate to waste free moneys.

Torn between Pike and Shot, Flashpoint:Red Storm, GG:Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich and Tigers on the Hunt.
Insert witty comment here.

Rayfer

Quote from: jamus34 on January 06, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
OK so I pulled the trigger on DC:Barbarossa and War in the West. Upgraded to the physical copies because I don't can for trying to read PDF's that are 100's of pages long.

So as nice little "Thank you" from Matrix they stuffed a 10% coupon in my box with DC:B and WitW...

What to get...what to get...I have most of Matrix's catalog that I would care for...but I'd hate to waste free moneys.

Torn between Pike and Shot, Flashpoint:Red Storm, GG:Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich and Tigers on the Hunt.

I don't have Bombing of the Reich, but the other three are all great titles and yet from three distinctly different time era's of warfare.

Crossroads

Make sure to check the Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 game title as well, with a 50% discount. Interesting theater of war, covers quite an era, what's there not to like.

I am utterly biased, of course  :)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Father Ted

Quote from: jamus34 on January 06, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

Just bought GG:Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich and have had a quick play.  Seems to let me do what I wanted from it - plan detailed air-raids/defences.  Caveats: the game is dead developer-wise, graphics (such as they are) are a bit low-res and turn-resolution is pretty long.  I would recommend without hesitation both Pike and Shot, and FP:RS

Raied

I got Afghanistan 11 and Strategic Command WW2, cant go wrong with new titles from matrix at 30% ;)

Dammit Carl!

Got all 3 Decisive Campaigns games, so I see a good deal of the Eastern Front to look forward to.  :)

CJReich46

I grabbed Pike and Shot Campaigns.

I really am pleased. I wanted to get this for my birthday and what was cool  was the 30% off. Made the decision at bit easier.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose