The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

CoolStuffInc is having their 15th anniversary sale this week.

Labyrinth: The War on Terror
is on sale for $32.99 and the expansion Labyrinth: The Awakening is on for $17.99.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/137447

Cyrano

Wow...Seafall on deep discount.

THAT did not go well...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 17, 2017, 05:43:07 AM
CoolStuffInc is having their 15th anniversary sale this week.

Labyrinth: The War on Terror
is on sale for $32.99 and the expansion Labyrinth: The Awakening is on for $17.99.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/137447

Quote from: Cyrano on April 17, 2017, 02:48:06 PM
Wow...Seafall on deep discount.

THAT did not go well...

I would also give Shadowrift a thumbs-up, if you enjoy co-op/solitaire deck builders with a dark fantasy theme. 

Like Thunderstone, but the fights against the monsters are more involved & feel less like trick-taking.  Also - the "village defense" theme is more involved in the mechanics since the beasties tend to snatch various villagers if they get past you, in turn further limiting your resources.  O0 

I've not seen this new 2nd edition.  Still have the old & less good looking original.  If I had more money to blow, I'd pick up the prettier younger one.  ;)

Nefaro

Funagain has a "Big Mini Sale" going right now.

From Reaper and D&D/Pathfinder minis to X-Wing, SW Armada, Wings Of Glory, and Attack Wing to some board games like Imperial Assault and Shadows of Brimstone.

https://www.funagain.com/control/catalogsearch?SEARCH_CATEGORY_ID=SALE_20170925

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bbmike

^Still too expensive when I add the cost of divorce.  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

Give it to her for your christmas present. Takes the stress off her from trying to find something for you.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Quote from: OJsDad on October 10, 2017, 12:28:19 PM
Give it to her for your christmas present. Takes the stress off her from trying to find something for you.

A divorce?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on October 10, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

A divorce?

The gift that keeps on giving!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on October 10, 2017, 12:58:50 PM
Quote from: mirth on October 10, 2017, 12:29:34 PM

A divorce?

The gift that keeps on giving! taking

FTFY
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Depends on how much your soul is worth to you I suppose.

bayonetbrant