The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Starlit Citadel has Bloody April, 1917 on for $19.95 CDN.  I grabbed a copy for myself.

bayonetbrant

If anyone has a GO! store (usually calenders, but also games/you'd at a lot of them) they've got everything at 50% if right now. I just picked up Kingdom Builder and Dungeon for less than the normal price of Kingdom Builder. 

They don't have a lot of traditional wargames, but you can find a lot of variations of the Risk games, plus all manner of Ticket to Ride versions, Caran + expansions, lots and lots of Munchkins (ours has Walking Dead and Nightmare Before Christmas versions), all at half off or more
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I just left one today.  They didn't have much I'd get and the one game I would have bought a nice Go game was very damaged.

bayonetbrant

The pickings are slim right now after Xmas, but if you check them when you go by, you just might get lucky (like I did :) )
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Silent Disapproval Robot

Star Wars: Rebellion is on for $59.99 USD from CSI until June 19th.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/221533

BanzaiCat

Silent Disapproval Robot

Lord of the Rings LCG and expansions are on sale until June 26th at CoolStuffInc.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/2758

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 23, 2016, 01:05:15 PM
Lord of the Rings LCG and expansions are on sale until June 26th at CoolStuffInc.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/2758

Well sonuvabitch.  I just finished blowing my gaming budget on regularly priced stuff.  Then this happens, per usual.    :tickedoff:

bayonetbrant

Silent Disapproval Robot

Star Wars: Armada on sale at CoolStuffInc until July 3rd.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/2765

New stuff is coming out soon.  The 3rd wave stuff looks kinda lame but the 4th wave stuff looks great!

bayonetbrant

Target has the MtG "Planeswalker" boardgames on 50% off right now. It's not the card game, but the Heroscape-style board game. Might be worth the $15 to pillage for the figures and hex-based configurable terrain tiles if you need them for some adventure games

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 05, 2016, 10:59:06 AM
Target has the MtG "Planeswalker" boardgames on 50% off right now. It's not the card game, but the Heroscape-style board game. Might be worth the $15 to pillage for the figures and hex-based configurable terrain tiles if you need them for some adventure games

Good tip. Thanks.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 05, 2016, 10:59:06 AM

Just saw today that they're now under $10 while they last