Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I think you guys should set up your own World of Warships thread...It certainly deserves the attention, and I think it may get lost or overlooked in the screenshots thread...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

W8taminute

Hitched a ride on my squad leaders Tiger II.  Sweet ride!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MIGMaster

Held the extraction zone and nearly got slaughtered - For the Emperor!

Jarhead0331

I couldn't get passed the first God damn mission of the Imperial Guard DLC. I always run out of time to take those objective points.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MIGMaster

Thank the Emperor for artillery or I doubt I woulda made it this far !

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: MIGMaster on March 15, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
Held the extraction zone and nearly got slaughtered - For the Emperor!

What game is this?

PanzersEast

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. You start out shuffling down the Soul Road until you get to..... the Lady in the Giant Skeleton Hand.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 10, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. You start out shuffling down the Soul Road until you get to..... the Lady in the Giant Skeleton Hand.  :o

Do you have to pay the troll toll to get into this boy's soul?

:))

Sir Slash

No toll. But if you didn't do what she told you to do in Pillars 1..... She gets real pissy with you and that never ends well with a vengeful female Deity.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on May 14, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 10, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Do you have to pay the troll toll to get into this boy's soul?

:))

This is a RPG, you always have the chance to simply slay the troll and take its loot instead of giving it money.
And in Bioware games, you can also have a lesbian romance with it.

EDIT: @SirSlash, Berath isn't female. The death god has 2 aspects, one of which is the (female) Pallid Knight, the other is the Usher (the old bald&beardless dwarf).

Sir Slash

Tpek knows his deities. Yes, The Pallid Knight is female, the Lady in the Skeleton Hand, and Usher is the bald dwarf in the background. But she does all the talking and makes it clear that if you've asked her help and then didn't do what she wanted in Pillars 1, like I did, she'll even things out later on. I fear for my Manhood.

-budd-

Alesia- PBEM

This is a hell of a battle. Almost got Alesia cleared out, 2 more units left. In the process of swinging units over to meet the group coming from Mt. Rhea, there's 2 units of mine over there about to fold, they have done a hell of a job holding up the masses............they can die with honor now.

The butchers bill so far.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

PanzersEast

Waiting for DCS FA-18.... I took up the next best thing..... Falcon BMS FA-18C

Flying a CAP mission with primary target of the NPRK 279th AAA Battalion, with other mechanized units moving up.  The AAA units where entrenched so recon showed them as no mobile at current.  The other mechanized units where TO.  I flew lead of a 3 ship formation of FA-18C.

Carrying 6 GBU bombs with pair release

Spotted the AAA battalions in cover

Persecuting targets

You can see the GBU right before impact!

You can see along the tree line where myself and my element prosecution of targets (there is another behind my aircraft).

Stores spent, RTB.....