Main Menu

iPad games

Started by Bismarck, January 30, 2012, 02:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bismarck

I'm finding many neat games for the iPad: Civ, Pirates!, Dead Space Risk, Ait Combat.
Jim Cobb

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bismarck on January 30, 2012, 02:33:13 PM
I'm finding many neat games for the iPad: Civ, Pirates!, Dead Space Risk, Ait Combat.

Civilization: Revolution and Pirates! make the iPad just plain awesome. Civ is a but "streamlined" but no less addictive.

There are also a few flight sims and space shuttle flight sims that are supposed to be quite fun!

I'm a big fan of the dual stick shooter/RPG Pocket RPG. Also Aralon HD is a pretty deep RPG experience.

For something like MOO, try Starbase: Orion, the port of Ascendancy, or Distant Star.

Loads of good gaming to be had on the iPhone or iPad!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Sigma One

I can't seem to get the whole dual-stick controls for some games, but I've been having a lot of fun with Dead Space. And of course Angry Birds :)

Sigma One

I would like to add Zombie Gunship, Air Attack HD and Ghost Trick to my favorite games. If you liked the gunship level from Call of Duty, Zombie Gunship is a lot of fun.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

As is Z the Game, which is apparently a re-release of a classic: http://www.kavcom.co.uk/zthegame/
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sigma One

Nice suggestions LongBlade, Z the Game definitely gives me the classic feeling of those old RTS's from the 90s like Command and Conquer.