Combat Mission status

Started by RyanE, May 27, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

The answer is to share dongles  :-"

Staggerwing

But only after informed consent.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Yskonyn

Will there be socket sharing as well?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Sir Slash

Not with you guys. I don't need mine all stretched out of shape, thank you.  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Con

Obviously afraid of traditional black dongles not the modern Asian models

Sir Slash

Yes, the black ones make me feel inadequate. But so do cucumbers.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Father Ted

Odd - cucumbers make me burp

Zulu1966

Well new website up. Hopefully not long before CMSF 2 is up for sale
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Jarhead0331

I am not impressed by the new site. It feels just as antiquated and "budget" as the old. Of course, none of the critical information from my order history is available yet, too. It will be a miracle if it ever shows up.

....other than that, how was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

RyanE

I have built websites for my sister's and wife's businesses and have never seen anyone have the issues BFC is having with their site.  Its very weird.

Yskonyn

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 18, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
I am not impressed by the new site. It feels just as antiquated and "budget" as the old. Of course, none of the critical information from my order history is available yet, too. It will be a miracle if it ever shows up.

....other than that, how was the show Mrs. Lincoln?

When I made my new password and checked my account I found all these empty past orders as well and it scared me quite a bit.
Its odd that there is no readily visible message about it, but scouring the forums aparently the issue about empty past orders is known. According to BFC it's a display issue only and the order info appears to be fine in admin mode on their side.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

RyanE

So everything is relative...

Poked around at the "new" BFC website.  Its not pretty, its not elegant, and it doesn't appear complete.  But it is a heck of a lot simpler than the old one.  Its still ugly as sin, but doesn't make my eyes fall out of my head when trying to find something.

rocketman

They have stated that it is still being polished so what you see now is not the finished site.

Jarhead0331

Yeah...honestly, i don't really care what the website looks like, so long as my order info. is preserved and its not too much of a hassle to buy future products. I guess after all the time and fuss I was expecting something new and shiny. Not just a slightly polished turd...but as I said, it doesn't really matter. I'd rather energy, resources and time be spent on the games.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

Yep. It's a slightly cleaner website. But not much more than that.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"