Matrix/Slitherine D-Day Sale

Started by Geezer, June 06, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

DoctorQuest

That does it. I'm getting Check Your 6.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

jomni

Strategic command is temping. Now which version go get?

Yskonyn

World in Flames anyone?  :clap:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Boggit

Quote from: jomni on June 06, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Both are different. If you have enough time to wait on this, have a look on the SCWW2 Classic competition, and ask the guys there what they think of it as they go. IIRC, the other one is more "global", the version we're using concentrates on either the ETO, or PTO.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jomni

Quote from: Boggit on June 07, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
Quote from: jomni on June 06, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Both are different. If you have enough time to wait on this, have a look on the SCWW2 Classic competition, and ask the guys there what they think of it as they go. IIRC, the other one is more "global", the version we're using concentrates on either the ETO, or PTO.

Thanks.

Barthheart

Anyone playing with TOAW IV? Like I really need another version but it's still calling to me.... :P but for $32CAD....

Father Ted

Quote from: Barthheart on June 07, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Anyone playing with TOAW IV? Like I really need another version but it's still calling to me.... :P but for $32CAD....

That's the one that's giving me pause for thought also...

Jarhead0331

Tigers on the Hunt has me on the fence.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

I've been trying to buy two DLCs for Order of Battle but I've been having issues.  I put them in the cart and apply the DDAY code for the 30% off.  Then when I go to Paypal, one of the DLCs disappears from the invoice and the discount disappears.  I've tried with two different browsers on two different computers but I can't get the purchase to work.

Opened a ticket with Matrix/Slitherine but they haven't been able to help other than to suggest trying different browsers.

Father Ted

Maybe the discount only applies to a single product?

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 07, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Tigers on the Hunt has me on the fence.

Tigers on the Fence had me hunting, but then I realized I'm dyslyxic.

bbmike

I'd post the "I see what you did there" cat picture but I've already used it once this month.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

Even the latest WW2 games are included (i.e. Desert War 40-42).

Too bad I already own everything there I care about.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!