The Krispy Kreme Challenge Run

Started by bayonetbrant, February 08, 2014, 10:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

The very least they could do is give you free doughnuts for the car whilst you're waiting in queues to get in  :bd: I hope your students are paying attention to class and not craning their necks at the windows to watch what's going on  :) I 'spose if they don't pay attention you could always throw a doughnut or two at them  :D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

We were on the third floor this year, so not too much distraction.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bobarossa

It seems to me that the incentive for running the second half quickly is that you don't have to run through all the doughnut vomit.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bobarossa on February 11, 2017, 10:23:21 AM
It seems to me that the incentive for running the second half quickly is that you don't have to run through all the doughnut vomit.

that helps
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

I emailed my nieces to see if they did this while they were at Moo U.  Probably not since I'd never heard of it.

But Brant, I could have never completed this.  I would have been in a diabetic coma.