Who Won The Internet This Week?

Started by bayonetbrant, September 04, 2015, 11:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The kid that reprogrammed his parents phones to substitute different words whenever they typed "no"

Mom's replaces "no" with "HELL YES"
Dad's replaces "no" with "WHERE THE BITCHES AT"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Nefaro

bayonetbrant

Early contender for this week

(language NSFW, but topic is damn funny)

[yt]https://youtu.be/vBkBS4O3yvY[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

That's pretty alright, Brant.  I love stuff like that!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

mirth

Cool, but that seems like it has the potential to earn him a Darwin Award.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

besilarius

The vid on the park bench reminds me of one of Heinlein's short stories.  Think it was By His Boot Straps, or maybe All You Zombies.
Lots of fun.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

By his bootstraps, but he doesn't die, just scared the shitty out of his younger self