Our Next Grog Fortress

Started by bayonetbrant, September 05, 2014, 10:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on May 20, 2015, 08:21:16 PM
think of all the spiders on that land Martok.   :2funny:
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 20, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
Black Widows (under air conditioner, once in toilet), Scorpions (usually under shoes, occasionally inside, once in tub), 2 things I don't miss about Texas. Fire ants are everywhere. That would hold a lot of ants.
Shit, there's just more nasty spiders south of the Mason-Dixon in general.  One more reason I'm never retiring down there.  :buck2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 20, 2015, 04:23:33 PM
Quote from: Martok on May 20, 2015, 03:00:16 PM
I can't be out in the sun, and I melt when the thermometer hits 85 degrees (there are days when moving to Alaska is really tempting)...

im with Martok - can we not find an ice palace somewhere, or a really kick ass igloo?

I'm also for a cold weather location for the Grog Fortress. Maybe some place in Sweden. The Swedish Bikini Team could bring us hot toddies.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

The bottom line is that 2 are needed, like a winter and summer palace.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 22, 2015, 11:15:44 AM
The bottom line is that 2 are needed, like a winter and summer palace.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

A Solomnic compromise if I ever saw one
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers