Our Next Grog Fortress

Started by bayonetbrant, September 05, 2014, 10:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

As a quasi independent satrapy we will be inundated by bikini-clad Smucks bending over for us to buy their warez.

We won't need to go shopping. They'll come to us.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

bikini clad smucks.......

may I die in the first strike.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

BanzaiCat

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2014, 02:46:42 AM
bikini clad smucks.......

may I die in the first strike.

Fear not. They'll be well-shaven.

jejo68

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

Now we just need to buy one of the cheap french Castles and have it shipped Down to our Island. Jeez do I have to do everyting Guys  ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: jejo68 on September 25, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

Now we just need to buy one of the cheap french Castles and have it shipped Down to our Island. Jeez do I have to do everyting Guys  ;)

Since you just volunteered... yes, yes you do ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jejo68

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 25, 2014, 05:24:46 AM
Quote from: jejo68 on September 25, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

Since you just volunteered... yes, yes you do ;)

Right im on it. actually looked at a nice Little Island about 300km SE of Bangkok in Thailand. only $2.5mill which is a steal if you ask me. got enough room for a nice Castle with a big pool and all
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/ko-man-nai

LongBlade

Staggerwing

Good, but it needs a few silkworm batteries to keep any nosey cruise ships at bay.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

Pretty sweet.  How many do you think it'll hold?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

^

QuoteDuring recent years the fortress has primarily served as a hotel, seminar and conference venue. Many companies have made use of the fort's facilities, such as its well-equipped rooms and halls, a modern restaurant, nightclub, bar and billiard lounge, etc.

The nightclub must play Men Without Hats and other cheesy 80s hits during certain hours. Metallica should be hired to play the opening day festivities.

QuoteThe Hotel section includes 88 excellent beds in 24 rooms

We can give Mirth one of the rooms and 28 of the beds. He'll need it for his harem.

Quoteand a furnished commander's dwelling with living quarters in a beautiful maritime style.

Should be fun watching the management team fight over that one.

QuoteAdditionally, the fact that the island is easily reachable by yacht or helicopter also makes it an unsurpassed residence for private individuals as well.

Oh, well, as long as yacht and helicopter is listed there. I have more of those than I can count.

QuoteThe fortress features a total of 200 rooms with 4km of hallways. 2.5 million tons of solid granite were used to create this masterpiece.

Seems plenty of room for debauchery, permanent board games, LAN lounges, etc. And if we wanted to turn it into a fortress, that would work too. And even lots of room for a paintball course up on that hill it looks like. I'm in, but I'm about ten million Euros short (as well as short by a yacht and helicopter, unfortunately).

GDS_Starfury

MetalDog

A little spoiled there sub tropics boy?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

that water would shrink Mirths dick into a bellybutton.