Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2: Sir Slash at Level 10 striking his 'Hero Pose'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Sorry, wrong pic and wrong game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 22, 2019, 12:00:50 PM
Pillars of Eternity 2: Sir Slash at Level 10 striking his 'Hero Pose'.

Which game is this? It looks quite familiar.

MOS:96B2P

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 22, 2019, 11:28:10 AM
MOS:96B2P...no offense, but I think you should find a different line of work. Death and destruction seems to follow you and the bodies are really starting to stack.  :DD  C:-) :crazy2:

I know.......... my dudes like a sh^t magnet  ;D.  Thought I'd head out to rural Blain County and slow down some.  Then I stumbled upon an unincorporated trailer park named stab city ............. dispatch, roll another transport wagon....... ;D

Sir Slash

Tpek

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 22, 2019, 07:27:49 PM
Pillars of Eternity 2 Tpek.

But you then posted that it was the wrong pic and wrong game, and posted an actual shot of PoE2.

Sir Slash

Sorry for the confusion. The pic I posted first was from PoE 1, an earlier save at Level 15. The correct pic in the second post was from PoE 2, my current game. Your avatar in the game changes as you add or take-off different equiptment reflecting what it is wearing and you get a really good shot of this at level change.

Tpek

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 23, 2019, 10:29:21 AM
Sorry for the confusion. The pic I posted first was from PoE 1, an earlier save at Level 15. The correct pic in the second post was from PoE 2, my current game. Your avatar in the game changes as you add or take-off different equiptment reflecting what it is wearing and you get a really good shot of this at level change.

Yeah, I know, I started playing both games... and I really should finish them as well :D

Huw the Poo

My latest fishing expedition in Warframe didn't go well...

Sir Slash

The always available, 'Boot Fish'. They do have, 'sole'.  :DD

Huw the Poo

Sir Slash

I was afraid that one would 'flounder' on me.

Huw the Poo

Tuna

Quote from: Huw the Poo on January 29, 2019, 08:53:12 AM
My latest fishing expedition in Warframe didn't go well...

Looks like the leg of a Knight action figure from when I was a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHDdprrK6o

bobarossa