Author Topic: Updated Solitaire Games Listing  (Read 338 times)

Offline bbmike

• Crossbowman
    • AAR Central
Re: Updated Solitaire Games Listing
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 03:56:01 PM »

If you're looking for non-WWII, then I've really enjoyed Don't Tread on Me.

This x1000! Don't Tread on Me is great solitaire game. The other two games in that series (British War Series) are:
N: The Napoleonic Wars and Mrs Thatcher's War: The Falklands.

And I just noticed on BGG that Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism is about to be released!

All three of those have been on my wish list.  I think they're offered in a bundle deal, too.

Question:  Does that publisher print it's own stuff "on demand", or do they stock up on product printed elsewhere?  Always concerned about stuff going out of print.  :pullhair:

They are 'print on demand'.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

“Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth.”
-Clifford D. Simak

Offline Nefaro

• Arquebusier
Re: Updated Solitaire Games Listing
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 04:05:01 PM »

If you're looking for non-WWII, then I've really enjoyed Don't Tread on Me.

This x1000! Don't Tread on Me is great solitaire game. The other two games in that series (British War Series) are:
N: The Napoleonic Wars and Mrs Thatcher's War: The Falklands.

And I just noticed on BGG that Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism is about to be released!

All three of those have been on my wish list.  I think they're offered in a bundle deal, too.

Question:  Does that publisher print it's own stuff "on demand", or do they stock up on product printed elsewhere?  Always concerned about stuff going out of print.  :pullhair:

They are 'print on demand'.

Good to know.  Thanks!  :bd: