1985: Under an Iron Sky

Started by Barthheart, April 09, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

There is a Reprint thread over at BGG with some more info:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1981957/reprint

EDIT: Fabrizio also stated they *will*in fact be creating a VASSAL module!  :smitten:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

If there are about 150 or more people asking for a reprint it might just happen.
So get your ass over to the BGG thread linked above.(if you actually are interested ofc)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

ArizonaTank

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 24, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
https://warwithoutkia.blogspot.com/2018/06/1985-warsaw-pact-field-manual-wp-01-001.html

Interesting blog...and as an old cold warrior myself...definately has me interested in the game. 

Also interesting to see the screen shots were made on vassal.

The publisher was against vassal at first.  But I see on BGG that they are now fully embracing vassal with gusto...  Wonderful!!  Hope there is a reprint now...:)
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Yskonyn

Barthheart

From Facebook yesterday:

QuoteFabrizio Vianello: We're planning a 200 copies reprint, probably ready in September....stay tuned

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

mirth

I haven't bought a board game in 3 months. 3 months!!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on June 28, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

No worries, I'm taking up your slack!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on June 28, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

So... yer due then....

mirth

Saving my pennies for Historicon.

bayonetbrant

one of y'all could feel free to order a copy for me and ship it on down here :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Barthheart on June 28, 2018, 07:13:22 AM
From Facebook yesterday:

QuoteFabrizio Vianello: We're planning a 200 copies reprint, probably ready in September....stay tuned

How are they taking orders?
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.