Vikings season 4 starts tomorrow

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 17, 2016, 09:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

So...there was no second episode here in 'Murica either? I am flummoxed.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

Vikings returns November 28th and a new trailer: Vikings season 5B trailer

"Season 5B returns on November 28 after leaving off during a time of great unrest with the arrival of a familiar face and well-loved character: Duke Rollo (Clive Standen). This is sure to cause quite the commotion in Kattegat, which is still dealing with Ivar the Boneless becoming its King.
New allies Bjorn, Lagertha and Bishop Heahmund flee their adversaries and Ivar's reign ushers in a new dark age, the likes of which have never been seen before. Lagertha is unstable, and reeling from losing her place as the fierce Viking Queen, but is hopeful that she will not stay down for long.
The reign of Ivar is not safe, however, and is sure to be challenged by his brothers and old enemies. While kin battle and kingdoms are overthrown, Floki is in Iceland dealing with his own battles. The new settlement is not without its challenges, especially when the land itself rears up to fight against you."

History Television Canada blog
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Looks good. Thanks for the heads-up.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I forgot how much I hated Ivar the Boneless.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, if they would've thrown him in the snake-filled pit with Ragnor, the snakes would have died from biting him.

Gusington

He does make the show pretty addictive, though.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

In the tradition of Game of Thrones, everyone is a target on this show.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Yeah, I saw that. Coincidently, that's about the same time the Minnesota Vikings season will end.  #:-)

Gusington

I don't think that's a coincidence.

Looking forward to this new season!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

New Season starts TONIGHT!  Better get your Battle Axes ready.  :bd: