Steam Missing File Privileges

Started by BanzaiCat, June 24, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Maybe it's just that laptop, then.

It's not the one I use for work, mainly...it's a bit old but it's a powerhouse (32GB RAM, can't recall the graphics card but it's robust - used to use it for video production a lot).

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

BanzaiCat

^ This guy knows what's up.  O0

They replied to me in 30 minutes when I first posted my question, and I replied immediately to them...and haven't heard since. I doubt I will but who knows.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Once I had some time today after getting home yesterday, I installed it on my desktop PC and the game runs with no issues. I'd guess it was a Windows 10 issue but since bbmike says it works for him on it, who knows.