I Don't Know FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, June 08, 2018, 12:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Not the most raucous song, but as it's our Silver Wedding Anniversary I thought it would be apt to share our "first dance" song with you guys. I'll tell you lot - she's one tenacious lady putting up with me for 25 years.

We're booked out for some celebrations so gaming time will be limited this weekend (as it should - I suppose) so gaming time will be restricted - however I will get some time to play and I'll dedicate that to learning comms on the F/A-18. Basically in DCS I've never flown any missions and set my comms up...so I actually want to learn how to use the comms in this bird. If I get that done quick smart, I'll try some ADF.
Alba gu' brath

Pete Dero

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 08, 2018, 12:58:54 AM
it's our Silver Wedding Anniversary

I will also spend some time in DCS.

Might try out Subnautica (I've heard it is a rather relaxing game).

trailrunner

Congratulations on the wedding anniversary!

I'm going to my first ASL tournament this weekend.  They have kindly accommodated starter kit play, so hopefully I can play against another newbie.  This will be my first time playing face-to-face, and my first tournament, so I don't know what to expect.  I know the rules fairly well, but in ASL it seems that there's always one DRM that I forget about.  I know even less about strategy, but hopefully I'll not embarrass myself and maybe see how the game is played.  I'm looking forward to it.

Destraex

Post Scriptum test weekend is on
Battletech
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Congrats on the anniversary. My parents are celebrating their 50th on the 9th, too.

Mostly flying the Hornet this weekend. Maybe trying some air2air and some more conventional bombing runs. Also in the same boat as JD with comms. Never really used them in DCS. Enjoyed learning them in BMS though.

Not sure what else I might end up playing. I think I'm finally over the battletech bug. I put over 60 hours into it in a very short timeframe. Just need a little break I think...maybe I'll play some of the original Dawn of War with the UA mod, or some more Spacehulk: Deathwing enhanced?

Well, enjoy...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jamus34

Pete - just on visuals alone I have to agree with the Subnautica statement. I don't have a ton of time allocated but graphically it's one of the games where you hit a spot and just stop to watch for a bit.

In law stuff this weekend so gaming will be light. Maybe some monster hunter world and HoI4
Insert witty comment here.

Barthheart

Still more yard work. Need to work on my vehicles as well.

Continuing my Stellaris campaign. I think this is the farthest I've ever actually made it into the game.....  :P

New board game, Armageddon War, on the table. So learning that. Platoon level units set in the Middle East in next few years.

Tuna

Congrats JD, our 25th will be next year.

I'll probably be doing some World of Warships, had some run revisiting last week. Also Rome 2 campaign I just started as Egypt.

Hearthstone on the side on my laptop and phone.

joram

Will keep plugging away at Battletech and maybe dabble some more in Cultist Simulator.  That one may require more attention that I have the time to give.

mirth

Happy Anniversary, JD!  :bd:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Dammit Carl!

Got the out-of-town blues for the weekend, but will assuage my sadness by blasting fools in World of Tanks / Warships (or vice versa).

Have a good 'un, folks, and a happy anniversary to you, JD!

Ian C

Happy anniversary JD. Resting with my good lady. Also continuing Cult Simulator (now Ive got past the dying/going insane false starts -guide here https://www.reddit.com/r/weatherfactory/comments/8ohdsw/a_mostly_comprehensive_guide_to_cultist_simulator/?st=ji5udxx3&sh=9e538a85).

Gusington

Happy 25th to you and Mrs. Dredd.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Happy Anniversary!

I'm playing pinball, arcade games, and tabletop games at the Southern Fried Game Expo all weekend.
Then I head North.  Origins from Wednesday - Sunday.  Long drive back to Alabama on Monday.