Black Friday

Started by bayonetbrant, November 23, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I'm not sure what they sell at The Buckle Store (besides buckles?) but I'm pretty sure I need it, whatever it is.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

^Dern tootin'. I have narrowed it down to getting Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak + Hexwar: The Great War + Syrian Warfare OR Warhammer 2 Total War...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 04:43:55 PM
Sounds like you just got the greenlight to do some shopping on Steam.

And some earplugs from Amazon. He might even be able to get a drone to do same night delivery to him.

Only shopping I did today was for myself. Headphones finally died so ordered myself a Blue Yeti Microphone and arm for almost 50% off on Amazon, and with two day shipping it'll be here Sunday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

Sleep-overs with extra females is NEVER a good thing. Unless you have about 6 bathrooms in your house, just hold it until they leave in the morning. You're only wanted around if someone sees a bug or a lizard which, if you can go outside and catch one, might even things up a bit for you.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Sleepover didn't happen!! There is a God. I even got to drink and finish a book!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd