The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

You should probably tuck two bagels in to your pants just to be sure.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

If one is so inclined, one can find that clip on YouTube...with bewbs.  Oh man.  Just...oh man.   :smitten:

Toonces

I don't throw out the phrase, "perfect bewbs" very often.

But in this case...

"Perfect bewbs"

Man alive.   :buck2:

OJsDad

mirth

OJsDad

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2017, 07:09:54 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on November 24, 2017, 07:08:35 PM
I hear she digs guys that wear Uggs. 

Now you're just being cruel.

It may be awhile before he reads your response.   :hide:

Toonces

Whoa.....I'm back....Whew.

Now then, where were we?   :coolsmiley:

OJsDad