Main Menu

Zapad 2017

Started by besilarius, September 06, 2017, 06:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

Haha +1 for Putin on the Hits hahaha

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

mirth

In Soviet Russia, Zapad exercises you!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Quote from: mirth on September 19, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
Another article

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14468/watch-this-russian-ka-52-attack-chopper-accidentally-fire-rockets-at-exercise-observers

In another incident, General Serdyukov, head of VDV and architect of annexation of Crimea, has died in a traffic accident when moving between sites.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

ComradeP

QuoteIn another incident, General Serdyukov, head of VDV and architect of annexation of Crimea, has died in a traffic accident when moving between sites.

Source?

I can only find mentions of him breaking his spine and being severely injured. He probably won't be going anywhere soon, but he isn't dead according to those reports.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Crossroads

Quote from: ComradeP on September 21, 2017, 01:54:18 AM
QuoteIn another incident, General Serdyukov, head of VDV and architect of annexation of Crimea, has died in a traffic accident when moving between sites.

Source?

I can only find mentions of him breaking his spine and being severely injured. He probably won't be going anywhere soon, but he isn't dead according to those reports.

I know there's been conflicting news, including official sites, but I've gone with Lennutrajektoor here:

https://twitter.com/lennutrajektoor/status/910461356440260610

He's pretty reliable normally. Could be of course he's gone with the scoop too early here.

Let us see how this develops.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

mirth

mirth

Gusington

In Soviet Russia you are your own worst enemy!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

In Soviet Russia runway overshoots you!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Ha! Looks like that one,'Backfired' on them.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.