More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Tpek

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on February 20, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

My son's old soccer coach played for about 15 years, including a rare stint as an American playing in a top South American league.

He's also now completed a PhD in Chemical Engineering and is working on biofuels.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Yeah, but he didn't take out Apollo Creed in what was supposed to be an exhibition fight.

BanzaiCat

Did he say "I must brrrreak you" before?

mirth

BanzaiCat

Ah yes, Rocky got that "brrrreak" line. ;D

mirth

mirth

mirth

Emeraldlis

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Barthheart

Windigo

Quote from: MetalDog on February 19, 2018, 07:34:04 PM
How smug all you indoor working people are :P

I did my time....    <:-)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.