Vietnam 1965-75 on Vassal

Started by Raindem, February 09, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raindem

Looking for an opponent for a campaign game of Victory Games' Vietnam 1965-75 using the Vassal module.  I'm experienced at the game and have a flexible schedule.

Thanks

Curt

JasonPratt

Two of our guys had an ongoing vassal game, still in the opening quarter or third of it as I recall, somewhere in our non-digital AAR category. (Or was it digital? Could have been either way due to Vassal...)

Since they had to stop, you should look over there if one of them would like to pick up where they left off!  :bd: Many of us were enjoying their DAR. (Or alternately one of them might want to start over more privately.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Raindem

Thanks.  I'll go see if I can find the thread.

JasonPratt

Found it! -- it wasn't in either the digital or tabletop AARs, but rather in the forum games category.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=19871.msg533265#msg533265

Hope that's helpful.  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Raindem

Still looking for an opponent if anyone is interested.