Florida deserves its own thread

Started by besilarius, September 18, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2015, 01:35:25 PM
http://www.cnet.com/news/woman-livestreams-drunk-driving/

She's cute.  You should have told her to drive up to your place!  Unfortunately she'd be sober by the time she got there.  :(

mirth

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 16, 2015, 01:38:40 PM

She's cute.  You should have told her to drive up to your place!  Unfortunately she'd be sober by the time she got there.  :(

I'd ask her to stop off at the liquor store in Portsmouth. We Mainers love cheap New Hampshire booze.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2015, 04:50:51 PM

I'd ask her to stop off at the liquor store in Portsmouth. We Mainers love cheap New Hampshire booze.

Massachusetts, too. One of the perks living five minutes from the border.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

NO NO NO. We keep women like that.... In State. Thank you.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2015, 04:50:51 PM

That store is a favourite tourist destination for Atlantic Canadians since the invention of the auto mobile!!  Even the roundabout is not off-putting!

LongBlade

It would appear as though Star went out for a romantic dinner at Johnny Rockets the other night.

QuotePolice have arrested a woman who they say lay naked on a table at a South Beach diner and poured ketchup on herself.

Witnesses told Miami Beach police a topless Angelic Valle turned over tables and chairs at Johnny Rockets earlier this month, then removed the bottom of her bikini before climbing on the table and pouring the ketchup on herself.

Onlookers said she then began to perform a kind of dance while she still lay prone on the table.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/31/police-woman-stripped-poured-ketchup-on-herself-at-restaurant/?intcmp=hplnws
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

I always thought Cocktail Sauce went better with it myself. But that's just me. The brave male patrons encircled her and waited for the police--- their civic duty.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Centurion40

Ketchup, cocktail sauce, either way I'm good.   >:D

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Define, "Staggeringly". I mean if you're too drunk to walk that's why you should drive instead. Public Safety issue.  :P

besilarius

Well, he must have been doing it right, they promoted him to detective.
God love Florida.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

So he can lead the investigation into his own behavior. :uglystupid2:  Sounds like he should be working for the State Dept.