Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Quote from: steve58 on November 21, 2012, 01:01:29 PM
Sale is live!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Cannot even express my feelings right now :P

Sigma One

Heads-up gents, we've put Command Ops: Highway to the Reich on the Holiday Sale as well start now. 36% off for the expansion!

Arctic Blast

Hmmm...Payday : The Heist is 75% off - $4.99 for another...9 or so hours on a flash deal. Could be a good buy for a 4 player co-op we could get together to play as a Left 4 Dead 2 alternative...

PanzersEast

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 21, 2012, 02:34:05 PM
Hmmm...Payday : The Heist is 75% off - $4.99 for another...9 or so hours on a flash deal. Could be a good buy for a 4 player co-op we could get together to play as a Left 4 Dead 2 alternative...

I agree, I own it and would play it.  It is also on sale at Amazon with the DLC.  The 4pack is $14.99 which would be 3.74 a piece if there were 3 more to go in.

I am really interested in Natural Selection 2, but not $24.99 interested....

PE

Arctic Blast

I'll check back a bit later. If 3 others are interested, I'll grab a 4 pack and gift the others a copy and they can Paypal me the $3.74 or whatever.

JudgeDredd

I was wanting F1 2012 - but I'm going to hold out for a lower price point. £20 is still too much for a game they cut bits out of
Alba gu' brath

tgb

I didn't want this to get lost in the Steam sale thread, since it's important enough for a thread of it's own. There is no excuse for not owning this.

Zulu1966

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 21, 2012, 02:48:52 PM
I was wanting F1 2012 - but I'm going to hold out for a lower price point. £20 is still too much for a game they cut bits out of

Damn .. gamefly has had 2012 on at £14 all day but missed the mail - its back up to full price now ...
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Kushan

Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 21, 2012, 01:10:36 PM
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter is on sale for $9.99.  I am very tempted to get this after all the recent talk about the game.

Someone please sell me on this game. :)

For $10 its worth it. Along with DW I think SOTS2 might become one of my go to space 4x games. Haven't played long enough to know for sure, but my first impressions have been really good.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Keunert

go and buy Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue first and i may take the plunge here.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

tgb

Quote from: Keunert on November 21, 2012, 04:00:39 PM
go and buy Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue first and i may take the plunge here.

I already have it.  Why does it matter?

Grim.Reaper

Please remind me of a link where I can easily see all the steam sales in one easy list:(

Shelldrake

Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 21, 2012, 01:10:36 PM
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter is on sale for $9.99.  I am very tempted to get this after all the recent talk about the game.

Someone please sell me on this game. :)

Seems like a good time to jump on board for this game with the imminent release of the enhanced edition.

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/sword-of-the-stars-ii-enhanced-edition

Damn. Steam lists it at 19.99 so I must have missed the sale.  :(
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

JudgeDredd

Had to pick up Dead Island at £10
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is not on the Matrix sale
Alba gu' brath