2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

If Bill is so awesome, how come the Browns never made it to the Super Bowl under his amazing powers?

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on August 04, 2015, 08:49:58 PM
If Bill is so awesome, how come the Browns never made it to the Super Bowl under his amazing powers?

Because there is a certain level of suck that no mere human can overcome. Such are the Browns.

Bison

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 04, 2015, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: Bison on August 04, 2015, 08:49:58 PM

Because there is a certain level of suck that no mere human can overcome. Such are the Browns.

Ironically that describes Romo too. He just cannot overcome his own suckatude.  :P

Yup it's football season alright and I finally got in a Romo jab.

Bison

If you see something like this happening this season Steelie...

Just remember to yell at Garrett that Romo is going to botch the snap or throw an interception so the plea for silent is unnecessary.  Well unless it's to pay your respects to another failed Cowboy campaign.

Steelgrave

Hahaha, you've just been waiting for your moment. Your Romo man-crush is....disturbing ^-^

Cowboys to the playoffs....before they implode.

Bison

I'm drafting Romo this year.  Most likely in the 1st or 10th round.  I just haven't decided yet.

MetalDog

You should do that <Rubs hands together and laughs maniacally>
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

We need 1 or 3 more Rookie League Managers to set the auto draft.   

You can sign up at this URL:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/grogheads

Bison

Quote from: Con on August 04, 2015, 09:41:32 AM
I Am in for the pro league. Just been too busy reading all the scholarly law articles on deflating foot balls. I feel I am ready to render my verdict now

Con

Need to accept the Pro Leauge Invite.

Bison

If we have 1 more person interested in the Pro League, post here and send me a PM with an email address.  This will allow Kushan to join along with you as the Grogheads Pro League expansion team managers.

Bison

Con if you are managing again this season in the Pro League please accept the renew team invite, if not just let me know. 

We still need 1 manager for the rookie league.

Bison

How does the 5th or 6th of September work for all the pro league managers?  I'm thinking we do 7 EST draft time.

MetalDog

My offline draft is one of those two days.  Not sure which, and I think it's earlier than 7, but, I'll fill you in when I know.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on August 18, 2015, 05:40:01 PM
How does the 5th or 6th of September work for all the pro league managers?  I'm thinking we do 7 EST draft time.

Either works for me.

Arctic Blast

I shall be busy on the 6th with board games and booze. 5th is a better day for me.  :coolsmiley: