A Look Back at 2017 / Looking Ahead at 2018

Started by bayonetbrant, December 17, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

True. We're all kind of pudgy and gray and furry.

mirth

And we tend to snort and slobber.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

And fart a lot.

My God, but pugs can fart.

mirth

Unfortunately, I know that all too well about both Pugs and Wargamers.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Some friends of mine used to own three of the pudgy little fart machines.

Pugs, not wargamers.

Emeraldlis

Smelly but a-dough-rable   ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

^That's how I think of myself.

Emeraldlis

^ me too... Only I smell of roses and fairy dust, not pugs  ;D still pudgy though!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

mirth

BanzaiCat

Pudgy is Step 1 to becoming a gamer.

Step 2: ? ? ?

Step 3: Profit!

mirth

BanzaiCat

I'm an overachiever; I'm working on all three steps simultaneously.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 18, 2017, 09:33:18 AM
Pudgy is Step 1 to becoming a gamer.

Step 2: ? ? ?

Step 3: Profit!

Step 2 : addiction!

Quote from: mirth on December 18, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 18, 2017, 09:30:50 AM
still pudgy though!

You're hanging with the right crowd :P

Glad I fit in somewhere... Because that isn't happening in my clothes at the mo'  :( may have to make a new year resolution now to back away from the chocolates!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 18, 2017, 12:49:42 PMGlad I fit in somewhere... Because that isn't happening in my clothes at the mo' 

uh, guys...  did Lis just admit she's naked?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth