So...what's up with the forum not noting the last posted items

Started by Barthheart, January 01, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Near the top of the forum it used to show what the 5 most recent posted to threads were and who posted.
Now all it shows is a green box...???

Staggerwing

If you're talking about the main forums index page, it shows the 5 posts for me. Maybe your browser is hung over?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

This is all I see now...

Used to see who was posting where...  :(

Same for both Edge and IE11.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant

Trying a different feed on the top of the forum to reduce the number of non-gaming posts that kept shooting to the top
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

We may not keep it this way, but we are giving it a try and see how it goes
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

The other feed was very useful and something I checked a lot. This new thing seems much less useful.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

Yep, I agree with mirth... not nearly as useful as it doesn't seem to update well either....

bayonetbrant

Steelgrave

Barthheart

mirth