2014 Grogheads Fantasy Bowl Picks Group

Started by Bison, December 11, 2014, 08:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

OK.  Gents the 2014 Grogheads Fantasy Bowl Picks group is up and running. 

Join Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/group/8712/invitation?key=a8e897d4e8e439ce
password: grogheads

Went with straight picks this year and not the confidence picks. 

Can we get a sticky for this thread.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Everone is afraid to put their college football knowledge on the line. 

bayonetbrant

I tried to get a full set of picks in, but it kept hanging up on the tiebreaker nat'l title game score.  I don't think it saved my pics b/c of that.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Yeah my picks blew up over the last few days in a series of really good, close games.

MetalDog

I put in all my picks.  Figured you couldn't put in the score for the National Championship until that game is actually filled with participants.  So I didn't sweat it when I couldn't put in a score.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Yeah you don't do the championship until it's set.

bayonetbrant

OK, got my championship pick in there.  Damn I suck at this.  I should have just retired after the 2013 NCAA tournament...

MetalDog

If I read the standings right, your pick isn't going to matter.  I believe KyzBP has already won.  Congrats, Erick!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on January 07, 2015, 07:17:06 PMIf I read the standings right, your pick isn't going to matter.

we knew that back on 20 December....  ::)

MetalDog

Bison

Yeah it's all a wrap now because the only thing left to be settled is who gets bragging rights to 2nd place. 

KyzBP is the bowl prognosticator champion.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on January 07, 2015, 08:29:12 PMKyzBP is the bowl prognosticator champion.

He's kicked our ass multiple years in the basketball tournament challenge, too...  He does everything but wargames!  ;)

Bison

We are getting close the basketball tourney too.  Sweet goodness I haven't followed basketball at all this year so it's going to be a total guess in the dark for me.

MetalDog