Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modelling and Miniatures / Re: Next build will be...
« Last post by OJsDad on Today at 08:25:36 AM »
What's that creature on the table trying to attack your tank?
Organizations and Equipment / Re: Ships!
« Last post by mirth on Today at 08:19:57 AM »
German sailors going ashore in Trondheim after their ship Gneisenau was torpedoed by HMS Clyde

Organizations and Equipment / Re: Planes!
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Today at 08:18:19 AM »
I bet youre hung like the one in the photo as well.
Modelling and Miniatures / Re: Next build will be...
« Last post by GDS_Starfury on Today at 08:17:08 AM »
around these parts the Dragon kits are way cheaper then the Tamiya kits and provide more options.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Military Operations: Benchmark released
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 08:15:21 AM »
I installed this myself and was told I didn't meet the minimum requirements (3 GB VRAM to be specific) so it wouldn't let me do anything.

Haven't had this happen to me in years and I haven't been this gutted in a while  :'(

Dude, you run a gaming empire and you don't have a GFX with 3 GB of ram? As President Donald Trump would say, sad.  :crazy2:

Seriously though, that is a strange limitation for a game of this nature...hope you get it sorted.

Well, to be fair, the computer I have now was the computer given to me when I started my job here - it was bought on my behalf when I started and I didn't have any control over the specs. It's got a GForce 760 Ti in it I think. I bought it off them when we changed owners because it was still better than my at-the-time personal rig (560 Ti), and It was a relatively cheap way of getting a better machine.

But yeah :'( FML - The devs mentioned for the full release they'll try and optimise for it to work on 2GB Ram cards, which I think is what my card has so hopefully I can get that to work.

I have two spare cards, a GeForce 970 and 980 that I'd sell you cheap, but the shipping across the pond would probably be cost prohibitive.
« Last post by WargamerJoe on Today at 08:12:00 AM »
I installed this myself and was told I didn't meet the minimum requirements (3 GB VRAM to be specific) so it wouldn't let me do anything.

Haven't had this happen to me in years and I haven't been this gutted in a while  :'(

Dude, you run a gaming empire and you don't have a GFX with 3 GB of ram? As President Donald Trump would say, sad.  :crazy2:

Seriously though, that is a strange limitation for a game of this nature...hope you get it sorted.

Well, to be fair, the computer I have now was the computer given to me when I started my job here - it was bought on my behalf when I started and I didn't have any control over the specs. It's got a GForce 760 Ti in it I think. I bought it off them when we changed owners because it was still better than my at-the-time personal rig (560 Ti), and It was a relatively cheap way of getting a better machine.

But yeah :'( FML - The devs mentioned for the full release they'll try and optimise for it to work on 2GB Ram cards, which I think is what my card has so hopefully I can get that to work.
« Last post by Destraex on Today at 08:09:34 AM »
Any infantry models?
There were infantry shown in the videos

Infantry symbols or models?
I will watch the whole thing later... in detail :)
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 08:05:12 AM »

« Last post by WargamerJoe on Today at 08:01:14 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10