A Word From Our Sponsors (PLEASE READ)

Started by bayonetbrant, April 04, 2012, 09:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

y'know - I've noticed the same problem, and I'm not sure what's up with it.  There shouldn't be a 'default' target like that, even in a mobile browser
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tuna

It's funny, not doing it on my tablet, but it is on my phone. I use Dolphin on both.

bayonetbrant

just a bump to remind you guys to check out our sponsors and maybe pick up a game or two from them

We currently have
-- DGS Games
-- Collins Epic Games
-- Schutze Games
-- LNLP
all in rotation
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

So Brah, what's the cost to have a banner add running and for how long? Thanks.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

call me this weekend and let's discuss

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bayonetbrant

Just an update - we've got Muzzy Lane, Flying Pig, and Hunted Cow all in rotation with us now, too, so let's make sure we give them some traffic in return for their support here at GrogHeads.  Thanks!

bayonetbrant

Hey guys - HexWar and LNLP are supporting us with some advertising now as well.  Please check out their linked sites and look through their stuff.

Thanks!

Bison

I had no idea that hexwar had such a nice collection of game developed for the Mac.  Very cool and very dangerous for my productivity.  :(

Staggerwing

The Dawn's Early Light banner is returning a broken link for me.

It shows as:
http://lnlpublishing.com/corps-command

when it probably should be:
http://store.lnlpublishing.com/corps-command/dawns-early-light-red-hammer-corps-command

or at least:
http://store.lnlpublishing.com/corps-command

I have the same problem with Rommel@Gazala. LnL must have added 'store' to all their urls.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

hey folks - new ads in rotation for Yaah! Magazine #3, the latest release from Hunted Cow (Congo Merc), and some of LNLP's new toys.

Don't forget that DGS Games has a great Kickstarter running right now, too.

Please support the guys that are supporting us!