More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
Quote from: Ubercat on March 23, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
Quote from: mirth on March 22, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
It is hipster for some reason. I've tried drinking PBR a few times in the past. It's just awful.

What do you prefer, neighbor, Heineken?

We have a lot of local beers I prefer - Shipyard, Geary's, Allagash, Gritty McDuff's, Sebago, Bissell Brother's, I could give you a dozen more names of local microbreweries. There are at least a half-dozen of them within 5 miles of my house.

Nobody got my Blue Velvet reference? Or was it just ignored?

NSFW!

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Nefaro

It is hipster for some reason. I've tried drinking PBR a few times in the past. It's just awful.

;)

:2funny:

Nefaro

Quote from: Ubercat on March 23, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

We have a lot of local beers I prefer - Shipyard, Geary's, Allagash, Gritty McDuff's, Sebago, Bissell Brother's, I could give you a dozen more names of local microbreweries. There are at least a half-dozen of them within 5 miles of my house.

Nobody got my Blue Velvet reference? Or was it just ignored?

NSFW!

Gardammit!  I only just now saw it!

You gotta let these things cure for a bit longer for those of us not creeping around all day.   :knuppel2:

besilarius

Remember, the first attempt at playing Drang Nach Osten?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Staggerwing

Q was probably messing with them again.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Ubercat

Q always annoyed me. His character just seemed like a lazy writers gimmick.

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Ubercat on March 24, 2018, 10:09:25 PM
Q always annoyed me. His character just seemed like a lazy writers gimmick.

He was a bit, but John de Lancie had a lot of fun on screen with him
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

"Kirk, I am your father... too".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

He was definitely one of the 'A Team'.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart