Main Menu

Dogs

Started by airboy, January 01, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

If you have pugs, NEVER come home early.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And never leave the key to the Liquor Cabinet near ground level too. Little Farts are MEAN drunks.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

A friend of mine posted this to Facebook the other day. It's a bit of a tear jerker - you've been warned.

Sir Slash

Can't watch it.  :'(

Centurion40

Here are my 3 knuckleheads.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

Beautiful Knuckleheads Centurion. What're their names?

Centurion40

From left to right:  Ellie, Rocco, and Axl
Any time is a good time for pie.

airboy

Quote from: Centurion40 on February 22, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
From left to right:  Ellie, Rocco, and Axl

They look really happy! 

BanzaiCat