Charles S Roberts Awards thread

Started by bayonetbrant, July 09, 2012, 05:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

GMT makes some absolutely beautiful games.

I know you used to design games, Brant.  Which one of your games was a nominee? 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

none of the games - I was nominated for an article (series) I wrote for Battles Magazine called "Warfare Affair"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

sadly, the Charlies seem to have died at this point

we reached out to possibly help with re-invigorating them, but no one seemed interested in our help.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers