Started by airboy, September 15, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Justin Bieber is applying for US Citizenship.   :pullhair:

And Celine Dion is living in Las Vegas.   :buck2:

Next thing you know William Shatner, the Kirk, will move to Canada.   :2funny:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/15/justin-bieber-us-citizenship-apply-canadian-dual/

JasonPratt

I don't understand. Weren't a bunch of celebrities supposed to move to Canada a year or two ago? WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING!?  :hide:

...I feel so betrayed.  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Quote from: airboy on September 15, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
Justin Bieber is applying for US Citizenship.   :pullhair:

And Celine Dion is living in Las Vegas.   :buck2:

Next thing you know William Shatner, the Kirk, will move to Canada.   :2funny:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/15/justin-bieber-us-citizenship-apply-canadian-dual/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shatner

William Shatner is Canadian.

Ubercat

I'm betting that he knew that already.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

airboy

You can tell I knew about The Kirk by the symbols I had beside the three names.

Sir Slash

I think we should confuse the shit out of them by putting up, 'Welcome to Mexico' signs at the US-Canada border. That'd have them headed back north in a hurry.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Centurion40

That might work around Quebec, but everywhere else people will either think that it's a joke, or assume bureaucratic incompetence.

I'm glad that you all get to keep the Beebs. And no, we don't want Pauly Shore or Carrot Top in exchange.

:peace:
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

How about the Kardashians?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Centurion40

Do we get to pick? Or is it an all-or-nothing deal?
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

All or nothing I say though if they keep mass producing, there's bound to be one worth keeping eventually.

bob48

I always think that the name 'Kardashians' sound like an alien race from a SciFi film................
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

DoctorQuest

You may be on to something....
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

besilarius

Dated an Armenian girl, not named Kardashian, back in the dim days.
The family was okay but never could get over losing to the Turks.  A rather alien attitude after Vietnam.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

I used to work with a Greek guy who carped constantly about the Turks and what they did to 'his' people. I don't think the guy could find Greece on a map.

bob48

I found Greece on a map once - I think it may have dripped off a chip butty.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!