Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 23, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
:bd:

it really feels like a new game.

mostly.

So all previous progress is lost?

Geezer

Nope, all you tanks, crews, etc. are still there.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

GDS_Starfury

there seems to be a lot of newish people starting the game or coming back after a long break.
this is making the disparity between players in matches somewhat vast across all tiers.  its less of an issue at the highest tiers however.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Con

Jumped back in. The maps are gorgeous and have been tweaked so it's familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. It's a great looking game for my new pc rig. Really shines in the graphics area.

All the reasons I drifted away are still there
12 y old ass hat players (in every online game)
Grinding
Certain tanks (TDS) mostly high level which I like to play having too many limitations imposed on them (looking at you visibility range limits)

Will probably enjoy the new scenery for a while and then drift away again

Tuna

Come play Total War Arena, where teamwork means something!

GDS_Starfury

as a TD player, I would say learn the new spots.  theres less cover that works better if you get how it works.  in fact, all types of cover work better. 
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.