Main Menu

Recent posts

GrogHeads Feedback / Re: Password Reset Issue
Last post by Gusington - February 27, 2024, 08:40:50 PM
Thank you.
Last post by DesertFox - February 27, 2024, 06:10:15 PM
Thanks and no worries, I'm a long-time lurker anyway so nothing was really lost, just wanted to make y'all aware of it in case there was an issue somewhere.
Last post by Gusington - February 27, 2024, 05:29:04 PM
Welcome back - sorry for the glitch. If it's fixable we'll have our web hamster take care of it.
GrogHeads Feedback / Password Reset Issue
Last post by DesertFox - February 27, 2024, 01:19:45 PM
Hey guys!
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this or not, but seemed like the best choice...   :grin:

I was unable to post for over a month because I managed to forget my password and the Password Reset function did not seem like it was functioning correctly.  I attempted to reset my password multiple times over the last month using both my username and email address and although it said a reset email had been sent, I never received one.  I checked my Spam folders and all the places it could have potentially gone but for whatever reason the email never seemed to arrive.

Luckily I took another stab at it just now and it actually worked this time.  Just wanted to point it out.  I'm not sure if there's any way to monitor this or not but wanted to let y'all know in case there are others having the same problem and unable to speak up.   :grin:

Glad to be back!!
Grogheads Announcements / Stargate: Time Keepers?
Last post by Jarhead0331 - February 15, 2024, 09:09:28 PM
Does anybody have any interest in trying this one out and writing up an impressions or review piece for our main page?

Press code will be on us.

Thanks.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1523650/Stargate_Timekeepers/
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Hello
Last post by AlexanderEmeru - February 08, 2024, 02:47:36 AM
Hello! Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you too.
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Roll dice!
Last post by Gusington - January 25, 2024, 01:33:32 PM
Excellent :Party:
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Hello
Last post by Randy76 - January 25, 2024, 01:27:05 PM
Welcome aboard Victo!
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Newb here but not to gamin...
Last post by Randy76 - January 25, 2024, 01:25:22 PM
Welcome CJ! The similarities between our wargaming experiences are kind of spooky. Maybe this is a trend? Anyway, from one prodigal son to another, it's nice to meet you. Btw you may be lucky you don't have a PC. I fell down the Vassal rabbit hole 🕳� yesterday, and I may be in serious trouble. 👿
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Roll dice!
Last post by Randy76 - January 25, 2024, 12:50:33 PM
Hell Gusington I don't even know what a bot is. 🤔 And to all who may have jumped to a conclusion, I can too write a short post.

Yr very not-bot,
R