Another New Nazi Conspiracy Theory... and GO!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 22, 2016, 09:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html

A secret Nazi base in the Arctic called "Treasure Hunter"?  But, but, but... it was just a "weather station"!  Uh-huh...  and that's why the Russians want to rebuild the base?

Has anyone checked the warehouse where we keep the Ark of the Covenant to make sure the Martian War Machines from War of the Worlds are still in there, too?  I mean, the whole "it was just a radio hoax" was totally a cover story, wasn't it?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

for context, if you look really close in this scene, one of the warehouse crates is labeled "Ark of the Covenant" from final scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark

[yt]https://youtu.be/kWabuZT58eE[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

besilarius

Well, after the UBoat Milch Cows (the oil tanker Uboats) were swept away due to Ultra intercepts, it became clear to the OKM (Ober Kommando der Marine) that the sea war would be lost.
A cabal of junior staff officers investigated high concepts and managed to make contact with the planners of the Martian colonisation program.
These planners successfully hid their methods from the desperate nazis, and deluded them into thinking the Martians were allies.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.