Legendary Encounters - Big Trouble In Little China

Started by Nefaro, May 25, 2016, 01:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Nefaro

Quote from: Boggit on July 22, 2016, 04:57:33 PM
What's the game like? :)

Same as the other two Legendary Encounters games.  I have both the Alien and Predator versions, which are surprisingly thematic for deck-building games.

I'm just concerned that this version will be pretty short on content.  The Alien one uses stuff from four different movies.  Predator uses it from two and also adds a purely competitive game mode, in addition to the previous co-operative one, to make up for it.  But Big Trouble was just one movie, so they'll either have to really stretch it or cut it small.

The component list on says it will only be 350 cards.  I think the other sets came with almost twice as many.  So, yeah, it may be rather small in comparison.