Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Double Deuce

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bayonetbrant

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

nht

What really caught my eye are the labels on the green pieces. My interest is officially piqued.

Staggerwing

Quote from: nht on September 25, 2016, 01:38:34 PM
What really caught my eye are the labels on the green pieces. My interest is officially piqued.

Looks like units from the time of the Turkistani Revolt.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

nht

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 25, 2016, 02:09:51 PM
Quote from: nht on September 25, 2016, 01:38:34 PM

Looks like units from the time of the Turkistani Revolt.

Hence my interest. Not a period much covered, and these units seem to have a fair amount more variety than one usually finds in treatments of the subject.

avrotim

Sooo...the whites are green?  That just seems wrong.  I mean, the Reds get to be red.
currently working on: Crowbar, Thunder in the East, Attack of the 50 Ft Colossi
Currently building: nothing

avrotim

I have almost finished up the graphics for Hermann Luttmann's zombie themed wargame, "Dead Reckoning".  I am hoping to get the last of the cards made up tonight, then it all gets sent in to Tiny Battle Publications.

Staggerwing

Quote from: avrotim on September 29, 2016, 03:24:37 PM
Sooo...the whites are green?  That just seems wrong.  I mean, the Reds get to be red.

The Greens are not Whites, if you get my drift. They are insurgents.

avrotim

If anyone liked "The Lamps are Going Out" from Compass Games, I heard there is a new game the designer is working on, using the same system, for the same company.   the project is Still a bit tentative, and I don't know any details yet, but I can give you two words: Korean War.