The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GibbyG

They tweeted a couple of days ago "Working hard on Check Your Six! game.  If all goes as planned we can present to Slitherine an early Beta build next week for evaluation!"

acctingman

Quote from: challerain on April 28, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
They tweeted a couple of days ago "Working hard on Check Your Six! game.  If all goes as planned we can present to Slitherine an early Beta build next week for evaluation!"

That gave me a chubby. Is that a bad thing?

Richie61

Awesome!  :D

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Nefaro

Gusington

Sweet. The beta, not the chubby. Here in mixed company we refer to that as 'moist loins.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

bbmike

Sometimes I wonder why Crazy Girl doesn't post here more often. Or any other girls for that matter. Then I read threads like this one. And I go, "Oh."  :DD
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak