Madd Maxx Fury Road

Started by Sir Slash, May 17, 2015, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Centurion40 on May 28, 2015, 12:26:40 PM
Makes me wonder if Dave has seen Mad Max, and if "yes" then did he like it?

He's probably too busy on a drug parade through south or central America.

Gusington

Dave should be the new Mad Max.

Nothing wrong with a Chevy or GMC pickup...a lot wrong with an Escalade.

Thus my rendered decision that Star woild never be cast in a Cadillac.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Th' Escalade be straight up GANGSTA, though, dawg!

Then again, when "gangsta" meets reality, "gangsta" tends to rip like wet toilet paper.

GDS_Starfury

no Caddies for me.  if Im spending that kind of money I'm going BMW M something.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

^Exhibit 127a.

And that Escalade above is a crime against humanity.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Anytime custom rims end up costing more than the hoopty, it's a crime against humanity.

That looks like a shitty Maaco gold paint job. $350 tops. The rims are likely more than that, each.

Sir Slash

But if it had a quad 50cal strapped to the top it'd be Boss. Or maybe ISIS. Along with a guy playing a flame-throwing guitar and I would pay $10 to watch it. Hell I already did.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

"I'll paint any hoopty for 99.95!"

- Earl Scheib

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 28, 2015, 10:35:17 PM
But if it had a quad 50cal strapped to the top it'd be Boss. Or maybe ISIS. Along with a guy playing a flame-throwing guitar and I would pay $10 to watch it. Hell I already did.

All you need is a "Technical".  The rest of the Gold Escalades and BMWs is just gaudy noise.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Nefaro on May 29, 2015, 12:27:42 PM
The rest of the Gold Escalades and BMWs is just gaudy noise.

Or the parking lot at the BET Hip-Hop awards.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I watched it this afternoon.  I'm with Star (that's scary) in thinking it was pretty meh.

Also, could have done without the overt Vagina Monologues messaging constantly spewing its estrogen at me through the screen.  I get it.  Patriachy bad!  Men destroy!  Hooray for Gaea Earth Mother!  Stop treating women as cattle! Bullets are symbols for rape penises! Post menopausal GRRL power!  blah blah blah...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Message, dialog, acting, plot. Apply elsewhere. Freaks crashing cars during 100mph gunfights with exploding spears. Your home.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2015, 10:05:22 PM
Rape penises?

You know, I really wish I had the chance to see this frakking movie before the last few posts.
I can be so impressionable at times...  :-\
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

^Me too but Slash's post above yours makes it all better.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd