[ended, Barth won!]Civ 6 + all expansions PBEM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millipede

Not really sure but it may be related to the problem I had early on with having to rename my files. Don't tell anyone but I think I may have just been going through the turn process incorrectly. (Shhhhh) Just clicking on the wrong buttons in the right order or vice versa... we'll see next turn.

Barthheart

Barthheart

Just put my next turn in. I'll be away on business again so my next play won't be until Sunday next.

Barthheart

Anguille

Hi guys,

I am in Sarajevo right now and won't be able to play my turn before the 18th. Thanks for your patience.

Barthheart

Millipede

Barthheart

And now I'm also going to be away from May 7 to 12.

But since I'm after Anguille I still get to blame him for the delay.  :D

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Anguille

Quote from: Barthheart on May 01, 2019, 01:02:47 PM
And now I'm also going to be away from May 7 to 12.

But since I'm after Anguille I still get to blame him for the delay.  :D
Blame taken  ;)

Now i am back...and played my turn

Yskonyn

I am on a killer shift but will be able to get my turn in tomorrow.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Barthheart

Just sent my turn. I'll be out until next Tuesday.

Millipede

hitting the road on Friday the 21st... might be home on the 24th but the 25th for sure.

Millipede