Cuz Curtis Loew was the finest FRIDAY to ever play the blues!

Started by MetalDog, June 14, 2019, 05:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on June 14, 2019, 07:48:01 AM
Enjoy your time Dawg.

I have been up since 4 this morning trying to figure out why my well ran dry.

Never mind Cuz Curtis Loew - I'd say Gus has a blues thing going on here

Gusington

My dog is still alive and I don't have a truck...wait that's country.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WYBaugh

I'm a native of Jacksonville but was never a huge Skynyrd fan.  Now Molly Hatchet...

Moreb

Quote from: WYBaugh on June 15, 2019, 05:15:02 PM
I'm a native of Jacksonville but was never a huge Skynyrd fan.  Now Molly Hatchet...

Gotta dig the Johnny acoustic version of Things Goin' On.

Gus, be careful running that low table well dry. I've replaced my share of pumps in my lifetime and I can think of few tasks worse.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

^I hear you. Unfortunately,The Wife does not. All is ok now, but we go through this every season.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Hang in Gus. Well Drillers are cheaper than Divorce Lawyers. I know, I've hired them both.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Don't worry there was also a car repair and a laundry dryer repair to raid our account further. Thankfully the well fix did not cost anything.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Years ago, my well went dry and when the Well Guy came he asked me where the well head was? I had never thought to ask at the Home Inspection I paid for and so had no clue. He told me to start digging at the pump and call him when I found where it ended. This was of course in summer and we had no water to drink, bathe or wash off in so, it had to get done. A whole day later I found it, almost to the end of my property line and then it was an easy fix, just had to be primed. But believe me when I tell you, I have now got that spot memorized-- never again.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

What century do you guys live in? Wells were common in the medieval era.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Many smaller communities here in Florida still have wells and septic tanks, I could tell you a story about that as well. Probably the fact that if you dig a 3 foot hole in most places in Fla. it'll fill-up with water has something to do with it. That's why the alligators and the tourists love it here.

WYBaugh

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 17, 2019, 09:28:54 PM
Many smaller communities here in Florida still have wells and septic tanks, I could tell you a story about that as well. Probably the fact that if you dig a 3 foot hole in most places in Fla. it'll fill-up with water has something to do with it. That's why the alligators and the tourists love it here.

Where do you live?

Sir Slash

Arcadia, Desoto County, where men are men and women are women and you can still tell the difference...mostly.  O0

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 18, 2019, 09:07:56 AM
Arcadia, Desoto County, where men are men and women are women and you can still tell the difference...mostly.  O0

Something tells me that Walmart Super Center off of Route 70 is the party place to be for the late night singles crowd.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18