Walk like it’s FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 26, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

^I was going very strong with AC Odyssey, but I didn't touch it at all this weekend. I'm also about 25% of the way through and have close to 20 hours. Even though there is so much to do, I think I'm a little burned out with the familiar routine. Great game though...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

I'm at approximately the same hours into Shadow of Mordor -- almost ready to take Gorgorath's region and root out the Balrog there. But the familiar routine, while propulsive, is starting to wear on me. Nowhere as badly as in AC1, however (where the samey routine was so bad it took me 3 years to get around to finishing just out of boredom with it. I know from critical reports that the AC game designs have greatly improved since then of course.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I got the same way very quickly with Shadow of War. That game really disappointed me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I'm honestly surprised I'm coming up on having the equivalent replay of the four main Arkham games, with much less plot (and enemy) variety, and I'm not yet fatally bored with it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

airboy

Quote from: Moreb on October 27, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
Quote from: airboy on October 27, 2018, 11:20:39 AM
I had 7 buddies over for Poker last night.  German food themed party today.

What you boys play? Hold em or dealer picks?

Sounds like things could be wurst.  :hide:

We play:

a] dealer picks

b] limit poker ($2 max raise, three raise limit)

c] Dealer antes a quarter for everyone at the table.

Everyone gives $5 to the host for the meal.  I grilled pork chops, had green beans with bacon, cornbread, and chocolate-macademia nut cookies (store bought dough).