Main Menu

StarFRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, July 26, 2019, 02:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Floyd of Pielty: Gimpires. Or, Field of Baseball: Umpires. Or, Fields of Gory: Vampires? Let me think about this some more while I have another Beam & Coke.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Crossroads

Quote from: Barthheart on July 26, 2019, 01:41:01 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on July 26, 2019, 01:23:00 PM
I've got my Matrix Anniversary Coupon, Decisive Campaigns Case Blue (as the other titles too) is on sale regardless. Should I...

DC 3: Barbarossa is the best of the bunch....

Yes, the game mechanism is quite something with all the cards the player has. I am just missing Case Blue from the trilogy, might just snap it.

Quote from: -budd- on July 26, 2019, 09:30:52 PM
Friendly reminder, the Matrix coupon is good for total purchase, not just one item. i picked up, FOG:empires, Aggressors Ancient Rome and the new Armored Brigade DLC  with mine.

I did not realise that. Maybe it is finally time to jump in to the Armored Bde as well.

I don't have that much time to actually play the games, but that's no excuce not to buy them. right.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Rayfer

Quote from: -budd- on July 26, 2019, 09:30:52 PM
Friendly reminder, the Matrix coupon is good for total purchase, not just one item. i picked up, FOG:empires, Aggressors Ancient Rome and the new Armored Brigade DLC  with mine.

Thanks budd....I had forgotten about that.   :clap:

Sir Slash

DC: Case Blue is great Crossroads. LOTS and lots of units to push around.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Crossroads

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 27, 2019, 10:21:52 AM
DC: Case Blue is great Crossroads. LOTS and lots of units to push around.  :bd:

That settles it then  O0

Edit Bummer, the DC sale is over  :-[
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

tanqtonic

I am really spoiled (Matrix wise).   My coupon kicks in right in the middle of the Christmas sale, and stacks on top of it.

Last go around some stuff I picked up was literally 20 cents on the dollar or so,

Moreb

Back home after 3 weeks of out of town work. Settled in and sitting down to the new Mius Front update where they continue to make changes to the Operational Phase to reflect a more historical outcome. But more importantly, they changed the point-buy system of generated battles to include the advanced orders after 5 hours in game play. They are called either Come into Battle mode or Close Engagement mode. Either way, with a few clicks, some great, small battles are generated. I've been wanting them to expand this part of the game for some time and I'm very happy to say that they have.

Other than that, Rock On!
When dongles fly? - mirth